CDCN Connect: a private, virtual community for connecting with one another and advancing a cure
About CDCN Connect
The CDCN’s physician and researcher discussion board (CDCN Connect) is a private space specifically for physicians & researchers that are actively interested in Castleman disease. We hope this discussion board will facilitate:
- Improved physician-to-physician case discussions
- Sharing of research findings
- Contribution of research ideas
If you would like to join CDCN Connect, please fill out the below form. If eligible, our team members will set up your CDCN Connect account and will invite you to CDCN Connect over email. You must be a member of the CDCN physician and researcher community to join. Individuals that are employed by pharmaceutical companies in any capacity are ineligible to join.
- Become a member of the CDCN network and register as a physician or researcher to be eligible to join CDCN Connect.
- Already part of CDCN Connect? Log in to CDCN Connect: connect.cdcn.org