World Castleman Disease Day is on July 23rd!
What is World Castleman Disease Day?
World Castleman Disease Day is celebrated each year on July 23rd. It is an amazing opportunity for Castleman disease advocates worldwide–from patients, loved ones, physicians, and researchers–to come together in the fight against Castleman disease to continue to support patients currently living with Castleman disease and to remember and honor those patients who we have lost. World CD Day will continue to be the one day a year for patients, loved ones, physicians, and researchers across the world to come together and unite in the fight against this disease, a day where we can all show solidarity and our commitment to taking this disease down!
Registration is open for our LIVE Community Gathering July 21st 2022 at 7:00pm EST.
Here are some awesome ways that we can all turn our hope into action:
- Donate or help raise funds to accelerate lifesaving research
- Share about the CDCN and/or share your story on social media using hashtags #WorldCDday and #Castlemanto help spread awareness.
- Patients Enroll in the ACCELERATE registry to help us learn more about Castleman disease
- Patients Donate samples to help us better understand Castleman disease
- Purchase this years World CD Day 2022 shirt
Other ways we can help spread awareness and support:
- Wear blue & your CDCN wristband
- Example Post to share with your warrior stance:
- “Happy World CD Day! I did my part and donated samples and my medical records to help find a cure! We cannot do this alone! To learn more about CD or to help support our mission check out cdcn.org.”
- Spread the word: tell your friends, family, and colleagues about CD
- Hold a facebook fundraiser or fundraiser in your hometown: Help raise funds and awareness for life-saving CD research
Also feel free to share the below videos to spread awareness and help turn promising research into permanent cures!