Our mission is to create a world where every patient with Castleman disease has an effective treatment or cure that extends their survival and improves their quality of life–
But we can’t do it alone.
The CDCN needs your help to find a cure for Castleman disease (CD). Patients are uniquely able to fight back against their disease by donating a blood or tissue sample for research and by donating their medical records to the CD registry. Patients & loved ones affected by CD can also get involved by contributing ideas for future CD research and by raising funds for CD research via our Castleman Warrior Program.
Our Samples. Our Data. Our Cure
- Join the drive to collect 300 samples for life saving research in 2020
- Donate a blood or tissue sample for Castleman disease research and fight back against your disease.
- The Castleman disease ACCELERATE patient registry is a collection of de-identified medical records that are used by scientists and physicians to learn more about Castleman disease and to help find the best treatments for Castleman disease patients. Patients can enroll in 20-30 minutes online to donate their medical records to the ACCELERATE registry.
- The Castleman Warrior program brings together patients and loved ones to raise awareness and funds for the CDCN. In 2019-2020, 100% of all donations to the CDCN go directly to Castleman disease research.
- We crowdsource research ideas from our patient & loved one community to help set the agenda for future Castleman disease research. Contribute your ideas for research and let us know what you think the top priorities for research should be.