Join the fight against Castleman disease!
Maximize your impact by making a tax-deductible donation to the CDCN on #GivingTuesday!
Ways to Join the Fight
- Donate directly to the CDCN
- Purchase official CDCN hats, mugs, and apparel in the new CDCN store! Purchase by December 10 to receive your items by December 24
- Donate $75 and receive a signed copy of Dr. David Fajgenbaum’s acclaimed memoir, Chasing My Cure! Donate by December 13 to receive your book by December 24. Learn more about the Chasing Our Cures campaign
- This holiday season, in lieu of gifts, consider having people donate to life-saving Castleman disease research! Share this donation form with your friends or have them text GIVECDCN to 41444 to receive a link to donate
- Spread the word about Castleman disease! Share this page with your friends and family on social media to help educate about Castleman disease and the CDCN
100% of all individual donations and merchandise proceeds go directly to urgent Castleman disease and immunology research.
About the CDCN
The Castleman Disease Collaborative Network (CDCN) is a global organization dedicated to accelerating research and treatment for Castleman disease (CD), a rare disease at the intersection of cancer and autoimmunity, to improve survival for all patients with CD. We work to achieve this by facilitating collaboration among the global research community, mobilizing resources, strategically investing in high-impact research, and supporting patients and their loved ones. Learn more about the CDCN here.
The CDCN was founded in 2012 by Drs. David Fajgenbaum and Frits van Rhee out of the urgent need to advance research and improve patient care for Castleman disease. Learn more about Dr. David Fajgenbaum’s journey with Castleman disease and the beginnings of the CDCN here.
The CDCN takes a unique collaborative approach to accelerate research for Castleman disease. Check out our research pipeline to learn about all of the CDCN’s active research projects.