Castleman disease (CD) is a rare group of heterogeneous lymphoproliferative disorders, many of which have an unknown underlying etiology. Owing to its rarity and unknown etiology, many oncology nurses are unaware of this disease, despite it often being managed by hematology/oncology clinics. As a result, this webinar aims to educate oncology nurses on CD so they, in turn, are equipped to educate, advocate for, and support patients through the diagnosis and treatment process.
- Introduction to Castleman Disease
- Diagnosis of Castleman Disease
- Treatment of Castleman Disease
- Conclusions and Faculty Discussion
- This activity has been designed to address the educational needs of oncology nurses, including advanced practice nurses and registered nurses. It will also benefit PAs and other clinicians who manage patients with Castleman disease.
Click on the link for more information and to register: https://ce.paradigmmc.com/a/YGVNJY
Release Date: November 30, 2021
Expiration Date: November 30, 2022